Thank you for submitting a reservation request. To complete the request please complete the form below. Once this is received, the Century Farm Owners Association will review the request. You will be notified of the status of your request within 3 business days.
Century Farm Owners Association, Inc.
Pavilion and Common Area Rental and Use Agreement
Located at the corner of Eagle Rd. & Taconic
Please use a separate form for each day that is being reserved. THE CENTURY FARM PAVILION AND COMMON AREAS ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR USE BY OUTSIDE ORGANIZATIONS OR NON-HOMEOWNERS OF CENTURY FARM. The Century Farm Owners Association, Inc. does hereby license and authorize the below Member to have temporary use of the portion of the premises described above, subject to Member’s compliance with the following conditions:
- A $35 non-refundable reservation fee, and $100 refundable cleaning and damage deposit shall be paid to the Century Farm Owners Association by the Member and shall accompany this agreement. You may pay by check or card. If using a card, there will be an added convenience fee of 3.5%, with a minimum $3.50. If paying by check, please provide 2 checks, one for each fee.
- Overnight use of the premises is not allowed. The Pavilion is available for reservations from 8am-10pm.
- Member shall be solely responsible for cleaning the facility and common area following Member’s use, which responsibility shall include removal of all Members’ property from the facility and premises and removal and proper disposal of all trash, refuse, and debris. Members must supply their own cleaning materials and equipment.
- If Member cleans the facility to the satisfaction of Century Farm Owners Association and if there is no physical damage to the facility, Century Farm shall refund the cleaning and damage deposit. Member understands and accepts that Century Farm Owners Association may keep and apply such portion of the deposit as may be necessary to adequately clean and repair the facility and premises.
- Member accepts responsibility for all cleaning and repair costs including any costs that may exceed the cleaning and damage deposit amount.
- Any furnishings must be returned to their proper arrangement after use of the facility, un-damaged.
- Member agrees to be present at all times while guests and other non–member people are present at the premises and facility. Under no circumstances will Member grant access to the premises and facility to a non-member without being present during the entire period that the non-member is.
- Member agrees to hold Century Farm Owners Association harmless from all claims, liability or responsibility for injury or property damage that may occur while this agreement is in effect.
- Member accepts responsibility to assure that all guests and other users of the facility and premises follow all rules and requirements of Century Farm Owners Association.
- Member agrees to post a notice of the time and date of the reservation on the premises and facility at least two weeks prior to the dates of the function, and will remove notice when function is over.